This stunning collaboration brought together very talented wedding suppliers. A styled shoot set at the beautiful French Chateau wedding venue – Deux Belettes. This property is set in the Byron Bay hinterland and is amazing!
Spring alfresco dining at its best with my favourite flower colours of dark hues and beautiful styling by Hayley Cravigan.
Our tableware used was Vera Wang for Wedged colour collection dinner plate, smoke grey hand blown glassware in wine, champagne and tumbler, gold vintage tapered candleholders, vintage amber tea lights and customised gold cutlery.
The people involved:
- Styling – Hayley Cravigan Events – HCStyle
- Luxury Tableware – Table for Louis
- Venue – Deux Belettes
- Photographer Kelli-Jean Black photography
- Flowers – The French Petal
- Stationary – Paper Paper Co
- Napkins – Event Art
- Furniture – Hampton Event Hire
- Model – Abigail O’Neil
- Gown – George Wu Couture
- Cake – Byron Bay Cake Boutique
- Ceramics – Melissa Lellouche
- Make Up – Marley Hammond Make Up